Power Cables, Chargers and Accessories
Stay in charge.
Save $20 on RRP
2-in-1 Magnetic Wireless Charging StandNow $109. Offer ends 3 April.
Powerbase lll 15W wireless charger$50
Twofold + dual wireless charger$100
Duo charging pad$99
Powermini dual portable car charger$30
Charging cables and adaptors
Shop by category
Why choose us for accessories?
Free delivery on selected accessories
For all orders over $100 and eligible products under $100.
Pay now or pay later
Pay the full amount upfront. Or Telstra customers with an eligible post-paid service can pay off selected accessories over 12 or 24 months on their Telstra account. If you leave just pay out your accessories in full.
Be rewarded with Telstra Plus
Join Telstra Plus and earn points to put towards must-have devices, accessories and more.
Questions about Telstra accessories?
My Telstra app
View your services, pay your bill, troubleshoot tech issues, contact us via messaging and much more.
We're here to answer your questions.
Only customers with an existing eligible fixed or post-paid mobile service, or new month-to-month plan are eligible to pay off accessories on a monthly repayment option. Maximum 5 add-ons per customer at any one time. If you cancel an add-on early or cancel your existing fixed or post-paid mobile service(s), or cancel your month-to-month plan, your add-on repayment will also terminate and you’ll be required to pay out the remainder of your add-on(s).Apple WatchApple Watch Ultra, Apple Watch Series 8 and Apple Watch SE require an iPhone 8 or later with iOS 16 or later.
Battery life varies by use and configuration; see
for more information.
- The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest version of watchOS and iOS, and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later (not including Apple Watch SE). The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation. Always follow instructions for use. The device is not intended to replace traditional methods of diagnosis. Consult a doctor if atrial fibrillation is detected or if you have symptoms of a heart attack, stroke or other cardiovascular conditions.
- Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- The temperature sensing feature is not a medical device and is not intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment or any other medical purpose.
- The Cycle Tracking app is not intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment or any other medical purpose, including as a form of birth control or to support conception.
- Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Carrier plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/au/watch/cellular for participating carriers and eligibility.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/au/batteries for more information.